CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tubeing Memorial Day Weekend

Hola Everybody!!
Yeaterday was one of the most memeorable days of my summer, I had soo much fun! I was at my uncle's cabin on Devil's lake, and when we got there he had suprised us with a brand new tube called the Sting-Ray. ( This tube was unbeliveable, it was like the size of a couch and had three sets, one for Carlee, Emily and I). So by this time i'm like freakin out! I'm wayy excited! (and i'm not even on the lake yet) So finally (which seems like forevever) when Carlee, Nathen (my step cousin) and I get on the tube and we are whippin around the lake, going what felt like 100 miles per hour and having an amazing time! We come up to this humungous wave, and were airborne! I flew off, go stright into the air almost 15 ft. (i'm not kidding) and slam back down into the water!! omg this was one of the funnest days of summer so far!! I think i set a new record for my family, Highest airborne while tubeing. Haha no i'm just kidding!!

Hav a good day,
Mara

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey MaRa,
HA HA Sounds like you had an awesome time!!!! Well i'm going ta text ya now soooo...ya

-hannah-