CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Wedding!!!

Hey Hey!!
Well as most of you know, this weekend my family went to a wedding in Plymoth. (You guys this wedding was amazing!! It was so gorgous!!!! Soo pretty!!!) If i ever ge tmarried one day, i want my wedding to be this gorgous it was so pretty!!! I can't get over it!! Haha! O and then the reception was soo much fun Carlee and i danced and had cake.. It was alotta fun! Then i danced with my future Uncle Ron, (Which was an expirence), no im just kidding, it was fun!! Hah! Then Emily caught the boquet and she got to dance with the groom! So she was excited!!! I also took some really good pics to0. So check those out!!
I hope you had a good weekend, like i did,
Mara :)

0 comments: